July 20, 2010

20. Today's lesson

 The lesson for the day is that no effort goes fruitless :P

Well I just made it up. I fail to understand how can there be a lesson each day or rather how can one learn just one lesson each day. There are abundance of things to learn and interpret. For instance, take the test below:

Sort the following in an order you would prefer:

Cow, Tiger, Sheep, Horse and Pig

This is probably a standard question in a personality test and my answer is in general:

Tiger, Horse, Cow, Sheep and Pig

I will give the explanation to this later. But before that try and figure out whom (someone whom you know and who knows you) would you associate with Yellow, Orange, Red, White and Green (another popular question circulated in personality tests)

If you are getting a feel then this is what I learnt from a personality test I took - The meaning and significance of these questions. There was another forward today that had pictures of gymnasts trying to balance themselves at exotic locations, which taught me another lesson - how it feels like to live on the edge. Well I didn't just learn from forwards, the talks in work also teach you. Today, for instance I learnt that somethings are better dealt when handled with constant persuasion.

Coming back to the first question above and the one that follows:

Each animal signifies something. So the order in which you choose depict your priorities. Tiger symbolizes pride, Horse symbolizes family, Cow career, Sheep love and Pig money :). Well this might not be the way everybody interprets, but this is how it was explained.  So as per the explanation my priorities would be Pride, Family, Career, Love and Money - can't really say its true or not. As for the colors, each color has a significance and I would leave that to you to figure out. Hint: Red is the one whom you are very close to, as red is the color of blood - strong bonding.

Go figure out what the two answers meant for you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment