July 17, 2010

17. Inception Deception

I am still trying to figure out whether I really liked the movie or not !!

The movie is definitely worth watching :D. I typically do not go ahead and watch a movie based on its rating. But somehow I did get the rating for the movie. Also, Christopher Nolan is known for his stuff. I actually regret not watching it last night. As I had dozed off at some point of The Dark Knight, when two face was being fired up at the hospital and joker was running off. I had thought that the movie did end out there.

Today, I was of the opinion in the first half that I should doze off. Then the problem of missing parts making me lose every bit of the movie, made me cling on.  So I decided to watch and I watched. The central theme is beautiful. The music is cool. Certain effects are brilliant. Overall since it prevented me from dozing off, it is definitely worth watching :). But, you may end up having a headache at the end.

Next in line is the Sorcerer's Apprentice. Lets hope to have some more fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment