July 2, 2010

2. Friday !!

The laziest day of the week begins with blues of a five whole messed up days to come. The worst part is when on the fifth day you realize that you need to get to work the SIXTH day as well !!

Aah !! I am saved of that wretched experience of working in a non ac office on the sixth day and can relax at home and watch movies, listen to songs, give my car for servicing (grrr) and sleep and sleep and sleep. Talking of movies and songs, the last movie "The Fantastic Mr.Fox" that i saw was pretty cool :) George Clooney is probably a savior. He has done an amazing job and put as much life in the character as he did in himself in his numerous flicks.

Although a good one, but not great enough to enter my favorites. My personal favorites still remain "The Illusionist" and "12 angry men". Nothing beats the heat out as much as fighting out on the hottest day of summer to save the life of a teenage kid. If you have watched the movie, you would definitely have observed Fonda's amazing presence. This movie is short, amazingly directed and brilliantly enacted. At the end of the movie, you fall in love with the way things fall into shape. I would give a 10/10 to this flick.

The Illusionist is one of those movies that I can watch again and again and again without saying a word. Edward Harrison Norton became one of my favorite actors post this movie. Not that I was any less impressed with his performance in American History X or Fight Club. The beauty of the movie lies in a well defined plot, great music, amazing dialogues and mostly the direction. If you liked "Prestige", you might want to see this.

Well one can really not tell which is the one favorite movie of all time and I am too sleepy right now to make that comment as well. And I miss having the disc to have played it and been in illusions of my own watching it.

Its good night from my side for the day.

P.S: Do let me know if you watch any interesting movie, which i would not have already watched.

No comments:

Post a Comment