July 19, 2010

19. The end of teens

Yesteryears remind me of the end of teen year, when there was a transition from the sophomore to the third year.

Things change as and when you grow out of teens. The reminiscent kid starts to fade away slowly and non entertaining stuff start coming your way. I would say that inherently everyone wants to do something one wants, but then is tied by circumstances to do things which probably one doesn't want to do. While this is also an age where most of the people start finding loved ones in life and most of them tend to forget remaining world in the spirit of youth.

I am not going to tell you about my romantic escapades. That's a long old bygone story. Instead I will try and bring out the differences in individuals by the end of sophomore.

By this time most people find friends, partners whom people want to spend their lives with, heart breaks, instruments one can play, alcohols of choice, tobacco of taste, music that blends with the high, subjects of desire, subjects that kill desire, games that can change life and the list can go on and on.

This is when people actually have some time in their hand and they start developing a relationship with the ones or the things they like. Otherwise, they spend time getting healed of strokes faced in the initial years. Not to forget that some of them do find themselves actually liking studies.

Speaking based on past experience, this is the transition year from peace to ultimate peace. Lesser academic load and greater bandwidth usage. That sums it all I guess. The stuff I picked up in the third year are probably still stuck with me somehow or the other.

Well I turned 19, when I was in the sophomore year. There are people who don't or who do earlier. The story is similar generally, as it is not about the age in general, but the experience at that point in life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment