July 16, 2010

16. Laziness Personified

While people look forward to going out and partying all night on Fridays, my tendency is to stay home and relax and do the same on Saturdays :D.

 I have been denying good offers to go out since the evening. And I have at least 3-4 hrs of work to do, which I am not sure when will it be done.  The agenda is to get it done tonight and party Saturday and Sunday.  Friday's ecstasy is going to be a food joint named Bernados, that has been recommended by people to my bro n sis-in-law. I guess Goan cuisine is going to be interesting.

Next in line is "Inception" and "Sorcerer's Stone" (actually apprentice, which somehow comes out as stone, whenever I try saying the name.)

The laziness streak is still on and I am not willing to scribble more :P

No comments:

Post a Comment